New website supporting open employment for people with intellectual disability
Inclusion Australia has just launched its new website – ‘Everyone Can Work’. The new website aims to support and encourage people with intellectual disability into open employment.
Everyone Can Work brings together information about Australian Government employment supports, the lived experience of families and people with intellectual disability, and current research about employment for people with intellectual disability in Australia.
We had the pleasure of working with Inclusion Australia to build this website. Our work included:
- developing a new accessible brand that aligned with the existing Inclusion Australia brand
- developing an accessible Wizard functionality, which, by answering a few simple questions, allows people to easily get resources relevant to their situation
- content design and plain language editing
- developing HTML of existing Easy Read content
- ensuring the website met WCAG 2.1, current best practice for accessibility compliance.
Check out the Everyone Can Work website here.