The Information Access Group is a communication agency that specialises in accessibility. We believe that information should be accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with disability, First Nations peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse communities and people of all ages with low levels of literacy.
In order to meet these communication challenges, we provide a range of services, including:
- Easy Read and plain language conversions
- focus group testing and community consultation
- branding and graphic design in both accessible and traditional formats
- marketing, branding and communications services
- document accessibility review and remediation
- writing and editing for a large range of printed and online publications
- HTML webpages, including Easy Read HTML.
Our projects cover a range of sectors, including:
- government departments and agencies at Australian, state and local levels
- disability service providers and other organisations in the
- not-for-profit organisations and community groups
- business and industry.
Since we started in 2009, we have worked on a wide range of projects. View examples of our editorial, design and accessibility work.
View examples of our Easy Read HTML work.
We are on a number of Australian and state government and agency panels to provide services in a range