Marketing advice to get parents and employers behind My Skills and VET
In July 2018, we completed a large communications project for the Australian Government Department of Education and Training (AGDET). AGDET wanted to raise the profile and benefits of vocational and education training (VET) to parents and employers. To achieve this, we teamed up with Eleven Strategic Communications and developed platforms and tools to more effectively implement their national VET strategy. These included:
- an earned media strategy, including a digital marketing pack for government and an information pack for Ministers, members of parliament and Senators
- a media kit for VET Alumni
- a website strategy for www.myskills.gov.au, including accessibility recommendations
- a digital engagement strategy for employers
- a financial year print calendar using the real skills for real careers branding
- an events plan detailing what events to take part in to engage with parents and employers
- a 12-month newsletter plan and the ongoing production of monthly newsletters to share the latest news with employers.
We love helping organisations improve their position in the marketplace. Our marketing and communications services are particularly useful for organisations in the disability, community, aged-care and not-for-profit sectors, where change is constant and competition is increasing. We develop strong, cost-effective strategies to help you stay competitive. Our techniques can help you attract, engage and retain clients.
Our marketing and communications services and supports include:
- developing a new brand or rebranding
- developing marketing collateral, including content editing and design
- developing a marketing and communications strategy, including interviews with key stakeholders and a full competitor analysis
- social media management
- ongoing marketing support for email newsletters and website updates.