South Australian Government organisations and departments have started releasing their Disability Access and Inclusion Plans (DAIP). These plans help organisations make the way they provide their services and their facilities accessible and inclusive.
So far, 25 organisations have released DAIPs, including:
- Government of South Australia Department of Human Services (PDF)
- Government of South Australia Department of Treasury and Finance (PDF)
- Government of South Australia Attorney-General's Department (PDF)
- Green Industries SA (PDF)
- South Australian Ambulance Service (PDF).
Under the Disability Inclusion Act 2018 (SA), which was passed in 2018, all local government and some state government organisations must develop a DAIP. This will help them plan and apply ways to improve access and inclusion in areas like:
- services and events
- buildings and facilities
You can find a list of the 25 South Australian Government organisations that have already released their DAIPS, and links to their plans, on the yourSAy website.